As an eternally single woman, I usually spend Valentines day alone or with my girlfriends. This year I made a top 5 list of all my Valentines day necessities. So if you need a feel-good movie to watch tonight I listed my favorite below. Today doesn't have to be a sad day for us single gals, go ahead and treat yourself to something special. Remember to remind the ones you love how much they mean to you by sending a sweet text or making some old school valentines.
Top 5: Movies
These five movies are my all time favorite rom-coms and of course I will be watching them on Valentines day. These are great to watch with your friends or your significant other.
2. 27 Dresses
3. Something Borrowed
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic
5. He's Just Not That Into You
Top 5: Sweets
Everybody knows Valentines day is all about the candy and the sweet stuff. If your single than go out and buy yourself some wonderful sweets to brighten up your day.
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
4. Cookie Cake
5. Hershey Kisses
Top 5: Take Out Dinners
I personally love take out dinner on Valentines day and I always have. Whether it be Chinese or pizza you deserve to count the memories and not the calories this valentines day!
1. Sushi (get all the sushi that your little heart desires)
2. Pizza (yes.. do it, get the heart shaped!)
3. Chinese food (nothing more cliche than take out Chinese on VDAY)
4. Italian food (eat all the breadsticks and pasta that you can imagine)
5. Mexican food (you deserve extra guac today!)